Hospital Bedside Pulse Oxygen Concentrator With Overload Protection Long Life Time
Hospital Bedside Pulse Oxygen Concentrator Product Introduction:
Pulse oxygen concentrator is a device that extracts oxygen from atmosphric air.it will typiacally be an electrically-powered molecular sieve (artificial zeolite)used to separate nitrogen from ambient air. it could be applied widely in the hospitals at all different level,clinics,health centers and family nursing ,health care for the old person, mental workers and students,etc The oxyegen concentrator can supply 1-2 patients use
Hospital Bedside Pulse Oxygen Concentrator Product Function:
1. Big LCD display the total working hours & present working time
2. Timing function, for control the working time.Setting time:30mins,60mins,90mins,120mins.
3. Automatic alarm system: power failure alarm, low voltage alarm, low purity alarm.
4. Overload protection to protect the machine.
5. Atomizing Function(Nebulizer),just for OLV-3W & OLV-5W
Hospital Bedside Pulse Oxygen Concentrator Specfication：
|Flow Rate||0-8 L/min|
|Purity Oxygen||≥ 93%±3%(1LPM)|
|Sound Level||less than 48db|
|Product Application||Medical Care|
Function:Big LCD display the total working hours & present working time
Function:Timing function, for control the working time.Settingtime:30mins,60mins,90mins,120mins.
1.We will communicate with customers and listen to their requirements.
2.Documents,usage, notices, relevant knowledge and samples can be provided for customers if necessary.
3.OEM and ODM are available.
4.We can offer tecnnical training for free when we are attending to medical fair or customers come to China.
1. Delivery time: Within 7 working days after receipt of payment. Or it depends on quantity if there are particular requirements
2. We will keep close touch with customer for goods state during the period of production and transportation.
1. Inquiry of the operating situation of the machine and help customers solve problems at the first time.
2. Learn and listen to customers' future requirements.
3. Offer spare parts for free within warranty period if they are not man-made.