Olive is a professional oxygen equipment manufacturer
|1. Provide high-quality oxygen concentrators, hypoxia machines, EWOT equipment, veterinary oxygen concentrators and other oxygen equipment
|2. Wholesale oxygen equipment, support customization in large quantities
|3. Provide comprehensive medical registration assistance to medical equipment dealers, bidding customers, and brand agents
|4. Complete product training and information system
|5. Ready technical support and help
How To Choose The Right Portable Oxygen Concentrator？
When deciding what kind of oxygen concentrator is best for you, it is important to determine what kind of oxygen delivery you would prefer: Pulse Dose or Continuous Flow.Pulse Dose vs. Continuous Flow: The DifferencePulse Dose (PD) is based on breathing and inhaling, whereas Continuous Flow (CF), as its name implies, is delivered at a constant rate indiscriminate of the user's breathing.For continuous flow, think of it like a water fountain: If an individual stands in front of a water fountain flowing at 1 liter per minute, they don't actually drink one full liter of water. The amount of water a person drinks is a product of the number of sips and the size of the sip. The rest of the water is wasted.he amount of water a person drinks is a product of the number of sips and the size of the sip. The rest of the water is wasted. The same applies to continuous flow oxygen; the net amount inspired is a combination of the flowrate, the number of breaths and the size of the breaths.Pulse Dose is more sophisticated. Pulse Dose mechanisms are more sensitive, utilizing an oxygen conserver and other technology to deliver oxygen based on breathing rates and other factors. PD is more akin to a glass of water with a straw than a fountain; the intake will be based purely on the amount and intensity of sips. When an oxygen concentrator is said to be a "single-solution" for on-the-go, at home, and sleep, it usually employs this type of technology so that it can deliver the proper amount of oxygen during all phases of daily activity and during rest.
|Three Power Supplies
|220V/110V, 12V (Car), Rechargeable Lithium Battery
|≥ 90%±3% (1LPM)
|Less than 40db
|Bag, Lithium Battery & AC / Car Adaptor
1. Time setting: Can set electric health care oxygen absorption time as required, 0.5h/1h/1.5h/2h.
2. Total use time display: The machine will automatically record the total use time.
3. Alarm function: Power failure alarm function ;Low voltage alarm function; Low oxygen concentration alarm function.
4. Multilayer sound silencers: Four layers sound silencers to lower the sound effectively.
5. France CECA molecular sieve: Not easy to be filled up by dusts, and maintain high efficient adsorption of nitrogen, and to make high purity oxygen.
6. Four layers filter systems: To make sure high-quality oxygen is produced.
7. Restrict testing procedure and inspection: All the raw materials will be subject to restrict testing. And inspection report will be required before products shipment.
8. Brilliant cooling: The fan, condenser pipe and the louver in the bottom ensure the cooling effect.
9. Best silicone tube: Internal pipe that oxygen going through and connecting pipes are the best silicone material, medical-grade, durable and odorless.
10. Novel design: Streamlined plastic design, easy to move with wheels.